Mix up your mini's with this delicious hot chocolate recipe, giving a nutty twist to a cold weather favourite.
Ingredients (serves 4):
• 800ml milk of choice
• 2 tbsp cocoa powder
• 1 bag of Pip & Nut, Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
• 2 tsp sugar/honey/maple syrup
• ½ tsp ground cinnamon
• 100ml fresh cream, whipped (optional)
1. In a saucepan heat milk at a low-medium heat until steaming hot.
2. Stir in 2 heaped tbsp of chocolatey cocoa powder alongside the cinnamon powder and 2 tsp of sugar/honey/maple syrup. Give it one last stir for good measure before taking it off the heat.
3. Pick your favourite mugs, and drop in a few Mini Peanut Butter Cups to the bottom of each, pour the milk on top and stir until the cups have melted.
4. For an extra fancy finish, add a dash of fresh whipped cream.