Our purpose is to help people love food that loves them, and the planet. We keep this front of mind in everything that we do, whether that’s developing new products, running an event or finding new suppliers.
We developed our four core values as a team, so everyone feels responsible for sticking to them. They reflect our key business attributes: playful, honest, ambitious & accessible.
We’re very proud that we became a B-Corp in 2019. This is a verified certification for companies using business as a force for good across the board: from how they treat their workers, to their environmental footprint. A few of our highlights:
- We never have, and never will, use palm oil in our products.
- Our team of Squirrels are very happy at work.
- We love recycling so much we even won an award for it.
- Every employee has volunteered in the local community.
We know actions speak louder than statistics on a page, but here are a few that we think are worth shouting about:
- 125 Metric Tonnes of palm oil saved
- 36 Net Promoter Score (team satisfaction)
- 80% office waste recycled or composted
- 360 hours of volunteering with local charities