WHAT’S IMPORTANT TO US
We know that happy teams produce the best work, which is why we work hard to create a positive working environment and invest in our people:
- Learning to be better: every team member has a personal development plan & fund
- Physical & mental health: we know wellbeing is key, so we provide private healthcare and gym membership
- Food! We always eat together at lunch and offer a free healthy breakfast everyday
- Giving back: everyone in the team has 3 days (on top of annual leave) to volunteer every year
- Flexibility - we have flexi-working hours and encourage working from home one day a week
Our values are not only at the heart of our work, but our people too.
We believe people and achievements should be celebrated. Every quarter we hold our Values Awards, to recognise Squirrels who have truly embodied our values. We also mark our ‘big moments’ with something fun; whether that be a game of rounders, an afternoon tea party, or a trip to the pub.