What is a blondie? It's essentially just a brownie but made with white chocolate. This recipe for peanut butter cup blondies is seriously indulgent and will make any sweet-toothed peanut butter lover very happy.
- 125g Unsalted butter, plus extra for the tin
- 100g Crunchy Ultimate Peanut Butter (Smooth will work too!)
- 200g light muscovado sugar
- 125g golden caster sugar
- 100g white chocolate
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium eggs
- 270g self-raising flour
- 6-8 Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4 and line a 20cm x 30cm tin with baking paper.
- Put the butter, Peanut Butter and white chocolate chunks in a bowl of a saucepan of simmering water. Melt gently, stirring occasionally, until the butters and chocolate have combined and melted.
- Add the sugars to the chocolate, peanut butter mixture.
- Then add the vanilla extract and eggs into the mixture combine with a wooden spoon. Finally fold in the flour.
- Dot the nut butter cups on top of the mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the blondie is golden and set firmly on top.
- Cool before cutting into chunks to serve.