If you can resist spooning all of your Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter straight from the jar, we can HIGHLY recommend baking (& eating) these Pumpkin Spice Blackberry & White Chocolate Blondies. Ours lasted for about 10 mins out of the oven.
Prep and cooking time – 1 hour
- 150g butter
- 100g white chocolate chunks
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 150g flour
- 100g blackberries
- 75g Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter
- Grease and line 20cmx20cm brownie tin
- Preheat oven to 180/160 fan
- Melt the butter and 30g of the white chocolate and then cool to room temp.
- Add the sugar, then stir in eggs and vanilla extract, add flour and fold to combine.
- Stir through berries and chocolate chunks and pour into tin. Pop in oven for 35 minutes or until just set in the centre.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares and drizzle with nut butter before serving.