If you can resist spooning your Almond Butter straight from the jar, we can HIGHLY recommend baking (& eating) these Almond Butter Blackberry & White Chocolate Blondies. Ours lasted for about 10 mins out of the oven.
Prep and cooking time – 1 hour
- 150g butter
- 100g white chocolate chunks
- 200g caster sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 150g flour
- 100g blackberries
- 75g Smooth Almond Butter
- Grease and line 20cmx20cm brownie tin
- Preheat oven to 180/160 fan
- Melt the butter and 30g of the white chocolate and then cool to room temp.
- Add the sugar, then stir in eggs and vanilla extract, add flour and fold to combine.
- Stir through berries and chocolate chunks and pour into tin. Pop in oven for 35 minutes or until just set in the centre.
- Allow to cool and then cut into squares and drizzle with nut butter before serving.
*This recipe was originally made using our Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter. We no longer make this but try our latest Limited Edition flavour, or our classic Smooth Almond Butter instead - it is just as tasty!