These gingerbread almond butter truffles are rich and decadent, but also super easy to make. Featuring our limited edition Gingerbread Almond Butter, they would make a fantastic home-made festive gift.
- 70g coconut oil, plus extra to grease
- 40g light muscovado sugar
- 225g Gingerbread Almond Butter (our regular Almond Butter would work too)
- 225g dark chocolate
- Raw cacao powder
- Chopped roasted almonds (you could also try pistachios to add some colour)
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Grease a 20 x 20cm Tin with Coconut Oil. Heat the coconut oil on a low heat. Add the sugar.
- Take pan off the heat and add the Gingerbread Almond Butter and chocolate.
- Pour the mixture into the tin. Chill for about 2 hours in the fridge until set.
- Cut into cubes (1.5cmx1.5cm)
- Cover truffles in toppings. Experiment with other toppings if you like - get creative!
Note: Make sure to keep the truffles in a fridge as they will melt over time.