Apple and peanut butter is a classic snack. Why not try this recipe from Jazz Apple UK for a simple twist. Perfect for that 3pm pick me up.
4 tbsp runny honey
2 apples, unpeeled
1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
Crunchy Peanut butter - [add to basket]
- Preheat the oven to 120°C.
- Thinly slice two Jazz apples into rounds about 2/3 mm thick.
- Remove the pips and arrange on a wire rack over a baking tray.
- Add the honey, vanilla and cinnamon to a microwaveable dish and stir.
- Microwave for 20 seconds until runny.
- Brush one side with half of the honey.
- Bake the Jazz apples for 20 minutes, then turn over and brush the other side with the remaining honey.
- Bake for a further 15 minutes or they start to curl at the edges.
- Peel away from the baking tray and leave to cool on baking paper.
Once they’ve cooled, dip in to your favourite Pip & Nut nut butter
Classic Crunchy Peanut butter or The Ultimate Crunchy Peanut Butter is our favourite with this recipe but it's delicious with any of our nut butters!