Cooking and prep time: 30 mins
- 300g firm tofu, diced
- pinch salt
- 50g cornflour
- 2tbsp white sesame seeds
- 2tbsp black sesame seeds
- veg oil for frying
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- 1 inch Ginger, peeled and very finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, very finely chopped
- 1 400ml tin of Coconut milk
- 100g Pumpkin Spice Almond Butter (or your favourite nut butter)
- 2tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 courgette, shaved into ribbons
- 100g sugar snap peas, steamed
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 8 florets of tenderstem broccoli, steamed
- 100g edamame beans, steamed
- Brown rice to serve
- Dry your tofu pieces, then season with salt and dust in corn flour. Next press them into the sesame seed mix, and fry in batches until lightly coloured, then drain on kitchen roll.
- While the tofu is frying heat up a tablespoon of oil in a small pan and fry off the ginger and garlic with a pinch of salt until they release their aroma. Then pour in the coconut milk, add the nut butter and soy sauce, stir until smooth and bubble until thickened and reduced a little, which should take about ten minutes.
- Serve on a bed of brown rice and your raw and steamed veg, Drizzle with satay sauce. Enjoy!