We’re looking for a CREATIVE DESIGNER!
Check out the job specs below – think you have what it takes? Please send your cover note, portfolio and Instagram handle to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Built on the basis that health food should never be boring, Pip & Nut is a rapidly growing brand with big ambitions. After just 2 years trading we have over 4000 stores under our tail – ranging from Selfridges to Sainsbury’s.
We’re on track to hit 80% growth in 2017 and we have some big plans for next year as we continue on our mission to become one of the nation’s favourite health food brands.
In the first 2 years our small team (currently just 16 of us) has gained loads of momentum – with fans ranging from international athletes to top celebrities and working with amazing brands like Nike and Movember. We’ve also won some top industry awards, such as the Innovation of the Year at the Nectar Small Business Awards, the Startups UK Women in Business Award and The Grocer’s Top New Talent.
At the heart of our company is a belief that simple, natural foods can and should be delicious; that’s why our products contain nothing but nuts and a few other natural ingredients. We also believe that work should be fun and rewarding, and that a good team can achieve more than the sum of its parts.
We’re now on the hunt for a talented in-house Creative Designer to join the scurry and create everything from packaging and campaigns to our social content and point of sale.
Who we’re looking for:
We want someone brimming with fun, energy and a wild creative mind. You’ll have experience either within an agency or in-house, be an ambitious self- starter who is keen to make their creative mark on a dynamic young business.
• Your day-to-day will be researching, conceptualising and coming up with ideas for a wide range of briefs across multiple disciples including graphic design, photography, art-working and product design. What this means is that you could be working on anything from product design, experiential to packaging
• You will need to be able to work independently to deliver the whole brief as well as work collaboratively with creative agencies and the rest of the internal team to deliver your vision. So, executional ability and experience in briefing effectively is important here
• You will also be responsible for producing mood boards, art directing and shooting our social media content. As one of our key brand touch-points, content will be aligned with the annual and monthly Pip & Nut brand planning
• Implementing brand and visual guidelines across all touch points including photography, copy and illustration styles
• Acting as a brand champion, you’ll bring new ideas to the Nest and turn those ideas into reality through various means
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum of 3 years industry experience (in-house or agency)
• A team player – we’re a small team and we need someone who is willing to get stuck in
• An amazing portfolio of work
• An quick wit with copy
• Amazing Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills in both print and digital
• A love for brand story telling and an ability to bring them to life in an engaging way, across all of our platforms
• Confidence – you need to be able to approach and talk with a broad range of people and explain your ideas clearly
• Excellent understanding of social media as a tool for brand communication
• An understanding of art-direction and a brilliant eye for a photograph
• Experience working within brand guidelines
• A self-start attitude and desire to bring a wave of energy and ideas to Pip & Nut
• A confident soul who works quickly and effectively under pressure
You’ll join a young and dynamic start-up based in Spitalfieds, London where you’ll truly be able to make your mark. We’ll give you the opportunity to fully get stuck in and step up and lead on your ideas.
• A competitive salary dependent on experience
• A chance to be part of something that’s growing fast and a team that’s passionate about what they do
• Breakfast every day and a weekly team lunch
• Unlimited nut butter
• Discounts at many of London’s best restaurants
• A multitude of social activities ranging from run club to sandwich club!
If you’re passionate about nuts please send your cover note, portfolio and Instagram handle to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Monday 18th September 2017.